When you have made up your mind about starting an eCommerce store, there are a lot of things to set it up. The first and most important thing is, choosing the right platform. Now for that, you must look out for the expectations you have from a readily available eCommerce platform.
The platform should be loaded with features & functionalities, must have great themes and should have the liberty to integrate with plugins, extensions, and third-party systems. Well, in this set of assessments, Magento 2 seems to be the perfect fit!
You can hire Magento developer and get along with the store development process. But WAIT!
There are some budding entrepreneurs who have questions about how Magento 2 is better than the other platforms. You must know, that every platform is different in terms of its stand-out highlights. Magento 2 has gained the immense reputation, for its scalable nature.
But, to give you complete clarity on how Magento 2 might be better than the others, this article provides you with an in-depth understanding of why & how it is better than the others!
Is Magento 2 the Best Pick for Online Merchants to Start their eCommerce Store?
Magento, which has been in the market for more than 10 years, is now the biggest eCommerce platform of all time on a global scale. There are more than 250,000 retailers who have placed their trust in Magento for their eCommerce stores from around the world.
The only reason for people to shower this trust upon Magento is the exceptional qualities that it has to offer. With this, Magento holds a big chunk of the eCommerce market and is among the top solution providers for online merchants.
The scope of Magento 2 extension development for the merchants has also contributed to its popularity. It is because, integrating modules, extensions or plugins helps enhance the features & functionalities of the store, that were already advanced by all means.
This is what helps brand owners deliver outstanding experiences to their end-users. Hence, all budding entrepreneurs have an inclined preference towards Magento for their eCommerce store development requirements.
There are several big online retail companies that are relying on Magento 2 for their websites or storefronts. A lot of big giants such as Nescafe, Hermès of Paris, Vans, and others have used Magento for their store development in various countries.
What are the Reasons for Such Immense Popularity of Magento 2 Over Others?
Some of the reasons that trigger such an inclining preference of online merchants toward Magento 2 include:
- With the help of professionals, you can integrate diverse extensions or modules into your store. For instance, you can integrate the PayTrace payment gateway to add convenience for your customers at checkout pages with different payment options.
- You get complete control over how your store would look. The content, product catalog, theme appearance, and other such aesthetic features can be controlled easily, without rushing to the developers at all times. There is no complexity in handling the CMS platform of Magento.
- Magento offers you basic features, that are customizable or ready to use, for merchants. Some of those tools include catalog management, content management, reporting tools, promotion tools, analytical capabilities, and others.
- You can also integrate your Magento store, with third-party systems. For instance, you can avail of the Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 connector from the marketplace, which will establish a data sync between these two platforms. Any orders done over the store will be updated over Zoho Inventory, and stock-related insights will be updated over the Magento platform.
What are Some of the Top Magento 2 Extensions that Make this Platform Better than Others?
So far in the article, you have come across the extensibility of the Magento 2 store, which allows you to integrate multiple extensions, plugins, or modules. Well, let’s shed light on some of them, which practically hold enough value to claim Magento, as a better platform than others. The extensions include:
- Magento 2 ChatGPT AI Extension
Creating product content for adding it to the description isn’t difficult anymore. Installing this extension to your Magento store would help you create compelling product descriptions in just one click. Magento 2 ChatGPT AI extension works as an important tool for updating product descriptions automatically.
- Magento 2 Speed Booster
Magento 2 speed booster is the extension that adds optimization perks to the store, for enhancing the loading speed of the store. With this, you can ensure your customers are getting a good experience upon accessing your store features. Thus, a better user experience implies higher sales.
- Hyvä Theme Extensions
Hyvä is termed to be one of the best front-end themes for the Magento 2 store. Moreover, it is also a collective toolset or an extension ecosystem for enhancing the overall performance of the store and improving its user experience. Moreover, Hyva theme extensions are developer-oriented, which means you can get professionals to revamp the features to make them unique.
What are Some Differences that Sets Magento on Top of Other eCommerce Platforms?
Some of the differences collected by comparing Magento with other eCommerce platforms are:
- Magento 2 is recommended for small, medium, or large online stores, whereas WooCommerce of WordPress is ideal for only small eCommerce businesses.
- Magento has strong features in comparison to WooCommerce, BigCommerce and other such platforms. It can offer advanced payment flexibilities and big catalogs.
- Magento needs a bit of technical assistance to invoke the complete features of this platform for your individual online stores, whereas platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and others, can be set up with less technical intervention.
- In comparison to BigCommerce, Magento comes with a free edition for some of the rookie store owners to begin with. But, BigCommerce offers complete paid solutions!
This article was a complete explanation of why budding online merchants are relying more on Magento 2 over other platforms. The secret to choosing the best platform for your eCommerce business is by analyzing your needs, goals, budget, and feature requirements.
Fortunately, Magento stands on the top of the crowd in most of these aspects! Therefore, if you find the features and efficacies of this store convincing enough, hire Magento developer, and get your store ready and live, without missing out on any impactful features.
For more information visit techbattel.com